- Collection of Personal Information When you visit our website, we may collect personal information such as your name, email address, phone number, etc. This information is collected voluntarily when you provide it by filling out forms, subscribing to our newsletter, or contacting us through our website.
- Use of Information The personal information we collect may be used for the following purposes: To respond to your inquiries or service requests.
To personalize your experience on our website.
To send you marketing communications and newsletters if you have consented to receive them.
To improve our website and services.
To ensure the security of our website and prevent any fraudulent activity.
- Sharing of Information We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties unless in the following cases:
If it is necessary to provide a service you have requested.
If we are legally required to do so.
If we have obtained your explicit consent.
- We may share aggregated and anonymized information that does not allow your identification with third parties for marketing, advertising, or other purposes. If it is necessary to provide a service you have requested.If we are legally required to do so.If we have obtained your explicit consent.
- Information Security We implement appropriate security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access, disclosure, or alteration. We use secure protocols for data transmission and storage.
- Links to Third-Party Websites Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of those websites and recommend that you review their respective privacy policies.